Stacey Surveys Ltd


Stacey Surveys is a family run business that can offer a range of services. When dealing with us, you will benefit from the attention to detail, reliability and a personal touch that you would expect from a dedicated local professional.

An EPC Energy Performance Certificate is a legally required document for selling or letting a domestic, residential property, and non-domestic commercial building.


An EPC must be provided free of charge to interested parties at the earliest opportunity, and a copy of the EPC must be provided to the person who takes up the tenancy, or the successful buyer.


We can produce the certificate for you after visiting the property to carry out a survey. The EPC certificate can then be used by any estate agent or solicitor if so required.

We provide Commercial EPC certificates accross South Wales and West Wales including: Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Rhondda, Merthyr, Caerphilly, Porthcawl. Swansea, Llanelli, Carmarthen

Display energy certificate DEC can be provided accross South Wales 

Energy Performance Certificate EPC

What type of EPC do I need?

The type of EPC required varies depending on whether your property is commercial non domestic property or domestic. For a domestic property, you will require a domestic EPC. For a commercial property you will require a commercial EPC.

Energy Rating

The energy performance of your property is determined and measured on a scale of A-G, with 'A' being the most energy efficient a building can be. The average in the UK for an existing property is usually around a D rating although anything lower than this means your CO2 footprint starts to increase.

Energy Performance Certificate EPC

If you are due to rent or sell a commercial property, then you are legally obliged to get an EPC report produced. This law has been in place since 1st October 2008, all non-domestic buildings on construction, sale and rent, have been required to have a commercial Energy Performance Certificate EPC and a Recommendation Report, this includes all types of shops, offices, hotels, guest houses, pubs and restaurants.

Domestic residential properties have been required to have an energy performance certificate EPC produced on sale or rent, in England and Wales since 2007. The four page report also includes recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of the property.

Domestic residential EPC Certificate

Domestic residential EPC Certificate and Commercial EPC