Stacey Surveys Ltd


Rhondda Estate Agent

Phone our Hotline:  01443 442840

If you're selling or renting a property, then you are legally required to have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) in place. We are a local provider based in Trealaw, Rhondda. We can provide certificates to both Estate Agents and private owners.

Competitively priced EPC's with No VAT or other hidden charges!

Rhondda Estate Agent

All our EPC's are fully compliant and can be used by any Estate agent or Solicitor to rent or sell your property.

The EPC Requirement


An EPC is required whenever a building is built, sold, or let to a new tenant. This requirement was introduced in stages, beginning on 1 August 2007.